BLS Skills Check Off Course
BLS Skills Check Off Course provides you with the skills and foundations for saving a life during a cardiac arrest!
This BLS course provides you the opportunity to learn or refresh your BLS skills and the concepts of High-Quality CPR. You will learn the importance of team dynamics when providing CPR with a team. Allows you to learn new skills and perform hands on CPR with our High-Quality responsive mannikins.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a 2 year BLS Certification.
Course is taught with the most current BLS/CPR Guidelines effective in 2020. This course will provide you with basic life support refresher skills for both in-facility and pre-hospital setting. Our Focus is providing our students with High-Quailty BLS education to improve the way CPR is conducted by improvement of chest compression fraction, and high-performing team dynamics.
We provide same day certification through American Heart Association.
A BLS provider book is required for the course and can be purchased through Altruistic Academy, or via E-book on the American Heart Association (AHA) website https://shopcpr.heart.org/bls-provider-manual
Instructions for HeartCode® BLS Provider Renewal Course
Step 1 – Add course to shopping cart and complete the payment. Once you have completed your purchase you will receive your confirmation email.
Step 2 – Register for the e-learning course thru AHA website follow this link https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-bls
Step 3 – Email your completed course certification to email@example.com
**For any questions you may have please call 727-900-4370.
- 2-Year Certification provided from AHA on the same day with completion of the course
- Hands-on Skills Training
Who Typically Takes This Course
- Healthcare Providers, CNA’s, Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Doctors, Nurses, EMT’s, Pharmacist’s
- Physician Assistants, anyone going into the Healthcare Field
- Dental assistants, Dentist, Dental Office Staff, Doctor’s Office Staff
This Course Offers
- Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes
- Realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations depicting rescuers, teams, and patients
- You can use course for a 2 hour CEU’s
- Offer onsite Training for Groups of 6 or more
For course inquires please email our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other courses please click the link below
Follow Us On Social Media
There are no reviews yet.