BLS Renewal Course provides you with the foundations for saving a life during a cardiac arrest!
This BLS Renewal Course provides participants with a review of promptly recognizing several life-threatening emergencies, giving high-quality chest compressions, delivering appropriate ventilations, and providing early use of an AED. BLS Renewal Courses are offered weekly under the guidance of an AHA Certified Instructor.
This class is fully in-person and takes about 2 hours. For the blended learning option, please click here.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a 2-year BLS Certification Card from the American Heart Association.
- Students must have a current BLS Provider card that is due to expire.
- Students must have a current BLS Provider Manual ($15 cost).
How to reserve your seat:
From the drop-down menu above, select which date works best for you, add to shopping cart, and complete payment.
Within 24-48 hours, you will receive a follow-up email from our team confirming your registration.
If you have any questions, please call 727-900-4370.
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Renewal Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to refresh their skills and renew their BLS Provider Certification. This includes:
- CNAs, Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, Pharmacists
- Physician Assistants, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists
- Dental Assistants, Dentists, Dental Office Staff, Doctor’s Office Staff
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants