BLS Skills Check Off is designed for you to demonstrate the skills and foundations for saving a life during a cardiac arrest!
This BLS Skills Check Off provides you the opportunity to demonstrate your BLS skills and the concepts of high-quality CPR under the guidance of an AHA Certified Instructor. BLS Skills Check Classes are offered weekly. You will review the importance of team dynamics when providing CPR with a team.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a 2-year BLS Certification Card from the American Heart Association.
- Completion of HeartCode BLS e-learning course through AHA website ($34 cost).
How to reserve your seat:
- From the drop-down menu above, select which date/time works best for you, add to shopping cart, and complete payment. Within 24-48 hours, you will receive a follow-up email from our team confirming your registration.
- Complete the HeartCode BLS e-learning course through the American Heart Association ($34 course cost).
- Email your completed course certification to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call 727-900-4370.
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings. This includes:
- CNAs, Caregivers, Home Health Aides, Doctors, Nurses, EMTs, Pharmacists
- Physician Assistants, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists
- Dental Assistants, Dentists, Dental Office Staff, Doctor’s Office Staff
What does this course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants