The Heartsaver CPR AED Skills Check is designed to prepare you to react in the event of a cardiac emergency!
Practice your CPR AED skills and receive immediate feedback from our AHA Certified Instructors.
The Heartsaver CPR AED course trains participants to give CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Then students demonstrate CPR AED skills for adults, children, and/or infants. The course empowers students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a 2-year Instructor Certification Card from the American Heart Association.
- Completion of Heartsaver CPR AED e-learning course through AHA website ($15 cost).
How to reserve your seat:
- Add this course to your shopping cart and complete payment. Within 24-48 hours, you will receive a follow-up email from our team to set up a date/time.
- Complete the Heartsaver CPR AED e-learning course through the American Heart Association ($15 course cost).
- Email your completed course certification to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call 727-900-4370.
Who should take this course?
This course is for anyone with little or no medical training who needs CPR AED training and a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA, USCG), or other requirements. This includes:
- Lifeguards, Teachers, Babysitters
- Coaches, Scout Leaders, Hotel & Restaurant Staff
Anyone can be a TRY-stander, and be prepared to act in an emergency.
What does this course teach?
- Recognize when someone needs CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
- Describe how to perform CPR with help from others
- Give effective breaths using mouth-to-mouth or a mask for all age groups
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on an adult
- Perform high-quality CPR for a child*
- Demonstrate how to use an AED on a child*
- Perform high-quality CPR for an infant*
- Describe when and how to help a choking adult or child
- Demonstrate how to help a choking infant*
*Child & infant modules are optional. They can be included at no extra charge.
Not the class you’re looking for? View all AHA Courses HERE