The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Skills Check Off is designed for you to demonstrate the skills and foundations for saving a life during an emergency!
This First Aid Skills Check Off provides you the opportunity to demonstrate your First Aid skills and responding to an emergency under the guidance of an AHA Certified Instructor. You will review administering an EpiPen, splinting, and wound bandaging.
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive a 2-year First Aid Certification Card from the American Heart Association.
- Completion of Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED e-learning course through AHA website ($19.50 cost).
How to reserve your seat:
- Add this course to your shopping cart and complete payment. Within 24-48 hours, you will receive a follow-up email from our team to set up a date/time for your skills check.
- Complete the Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED e-learning course through the American Heart Association ($19.50 course cost).
- Email your completed course certification to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call 727-900-4370.
Who should take this course?
Heartsaver First Aid is for anyone with little or no medical training who needs first aid training and a course completion card for job, regulatory (e.g., OSHA), or other requirements. This includes:
- Lifeguards, Teachers, Babysitters
- Coaches, Scout Leaders, Hotel & Restaurant Staff
Anyone can be a TRY-stander, and be prepared to act in an emergency.
What does this course teach?
- First Aid Basics
- Medical Emergencies
- Injury Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies