Live 10-hour Laws & Rules for Florida Board of Massage Therapy. This course is approved for licensure by endorsement requirements and disciplinary action requirements.
Read more about licensure by endorsement for Florida Massage Therapists HERE.
Find more information about disciplinary action by the Florida Board of Massage Therapy HERE.
This 10-hour Laws & Rules course includes a review of current laws & rules that govern Massage Therapy in Florida, the qualifications for licensure as a massage therapist, massage establishment requirements, responsibilities of a Designated Establishment Manager, the renewal process and fees, continuing education requirements, and disciplinary action procedures.
This 10-hour laws and rules course will be held on Zoom over two days, from 1pm-6pm each day.
- Mon, Feb 26 and Mon, March 4
Learners must attend all 10 hours to receive full credit for completion and reporting to CE Broker. We do not report your hours directly to the Board of Massage Therapy office.
Please contact Caitlin at Caitlin.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. If these dates don’t work for you, please email me and I will do what I can to accommodate your schedule.
In this course, learners will explore:
- Current laws & rules related to the practice of Massage Therapy in Florida
- The differences between law & rule
- Signage & training requirements for Human Trafficking Awareness
- Responsibilities of the DEM (Designated Establishment Manager)
- License renewal processes for massage therapists and massage establishments
- Navigating the Board of Massage Therapy website
- Participants must attend ALL hours to receive a Certificate of Completion and reported CE hours.
Live 10 hours laws & rules for massage therapy – CE Broker approved course #20-1084362
Are you looking for another course? CLICK HERE