Permanent Makeup Training Workshop
This comprehensive Permanent Makeup tattoo training. Provides Students with the proper knowledge & skills. To excel in the Permanent Cosmetic Tattoo Industry.
- Students receive the knowledge, practice, and guidance needed to become a successful permanent makeup artist.
- Watch Live Eyebrow & Lip Procedure Demo
- Students are also, provided with the proper tools. To set up their own Permanent Makeup Tattooing Busines
This course is designed for beginners or microblading artists. With little or no experience who want to learn the basic techniques of permanent makeup. Or maybe you want additional training. Learn how to create beautiful natural looking eyebrows. and luscious lips. Below you can review the course modules.
- Permanent Cosmetic Makeup History
- Florida Laws & Rules Tattoo Licensing
- Infection Control & Cross Contamination
- Client Documentation
- Skin Types
- Brow Shapes
- Mapping & Mirroring the Brows
- Lip Mapping
- Color Theory
- Machine & Needle Theory
- Machine Shading Techniques
- Ombre Procedure
- Lip Blushing Procedure
- Aftercare & Touchup
- Procedure Set up & Tear down
- Hands on training with models
Permanent Makeup Training
- Students must be 18 years of age or older
- Provide a Valid ID or Drivers License
- Students are required to take an approved Tattoo Artist Blood-borne pathogens course prior to course start date. Students are required to provide a copy of course completion certificate to complete enrollment Must be a Florida approved course
- Complete the tattoo artist license application for the state of Florida
- Once student has provided all required documents they will be accepted into the course
What all students need to know prior to attending Permanent Makeup Training. This applies to the State of Florida Only.
- Microblading, Permanent Cosmetics, and ONLY Micro-needling using pigments, dyes, or ink are considered a form of tattooing in the state of Florida.
- The practice of tattooing in Florida requires licensure as a tattoo artist and must occur in a licensed tattoo establishment.
- All students need to review. Florida’s Permanent Cosmetic tattooing Rules & Regulations. By clicking the link below.